Fees & Payments
Academic Fees for the year 2022-23 (per semester)
|Primary School||Secondary School|
|Reception: ₹ 2,90,000||Grade 6: ₹3,87,000|
|Junior K: ₹2,90,000||Grade 7: ₹2,82,000|
|Kindergarten: ₹2,90,000||Grade 8: ₹2,60,000|
|Grade 1: ₹3,70,000||Grade 9: ₹2,55,000|
|Grade 2: ₹3,55,000||Grade 10: ₹2,60,000|
|Grade 3: ₹3,45,000||Grade 11: ₹5,75,000|
|Grade 4: ₹3,40,000||Grade 12: ₹5,65,000|
|Grade 5: ₹3,00,000|
Please note: Parents are informed of fees for Grades 6 – 10 in Grade 5, and for Grades 11 and 12 in Grade 9.
Other fees to consider
Parents are required to meet annual expenses towards:
- Stationery fee for notebooks, textbooks and materials
- School lunch if chosen – Primary School only
- School bus transportation – required for students in Reception to Grade 8 who live outside local pin codes
- Some extended day field trips and all overnight trips
- MAP testing in Grades 3, 5 and 6, IGCSE and IB examinations
- Occasional additional purchases such as a musical instrument
On accepting admission to B. D. Somani International School, the academic fees for Semester 1 are to be paid in advance at the time stipulated in the Admission Offer Letter. Thereafter, academic fees are paid in October for Semester 2 and March for Semester 1 of the following year.
All fees are to be paid in Indian rupees only, online using credit or debit cards or net banking or by way of a cheque at Mumbai. If paying by cheque: Reception to Grade 5, payments in favour of ‘B.D. Somani International School – Primary’. Grades 6 – 12, payments in favour of ‘B.D. Somani International School’.